Based on the very helpful feedback I received from the Twitterified client users, here is version 1.2’s log:
- Multiple accounts support:
-- Multiple accounts using the same server
-- Accounts using multiple servers (Twitter, Identi.ca…)
-- Underlying architecture to eventually support any third-party server as long as they are compatible
- Better error reporting
- Better error recovery
- Mouse Gestures support
- Tweets can now be marked “ read “
- Obviously new tweets are now easily identifiable
- The application window height is now a setting
- It is now possible to “ ignore “ someone using the collapsable boxes
Due to the client’s support for multiple accounts, if you are upgrading, you will have to re-enter your credentials. It’s a one-time thing.
Note, too, that starting with v1.1, the client offers to update automatically when a new version is out.
Showing two accounts…
Sorry, Jeremiah, ignoring you for the purpose of this demo…
Use Mouse Gesture to mark all Tweets “read”
If you are not using Twitterified yet, go get it!